Our experience in the Mining Industry
Aggreko has provided services to the Mining sector worldwide, including services to support mining infrastructure on open Cut and underground mine sites, as well as mineral industrial process plants.
Duct cooling and building cooling
Our turnkey rental power solutions range from 30 kVA & generators to complete multi-MW power packages from 2 MW upwards of 100MW both LV and HV installations, including full operation and maintenance. Typical applications include -
- Power for labour camps including accommodation and catering facilities.
- Power during the construction phase of a new mine.
- Power for the extension of existing mine capacity
- Additional power for production peaks
- Power during planned maintenance.
- Emergency power during unplanned outages
- Both diesel and natural gas powered generators are available as well as a combined fuel (diesel / gas) system
- Plants with capacities from 300 rkW up to 6000 rkW heat rejection ( 70 up to 1400 r tons)
We also offer a variety of temperature control solutions for both surface and underground refrigeration plants to the mining industry. These include operations that mine gold, platinum and other base metals as well as coal mines. Our services offer -
- Chillers, bulk air coolers, cooling towers, pumps and transformers
- Water or air-cooled options using environmentally friendly refrigerants
- Experienced employees in power and temperature control within the Mining Industry
Additional services include up-front engineering with on-site care and maintenance support, in line with mining standards and regulations. Aggreko has successfully supported mines over short and long term durations, covering exploration, feasibilities, planned expansions, breakdowns, shutdowns or tailored capacities throughout the mine life.
Aggreko equipment and services are available 24/7 through our network of service centres across. To discuss how we can help you contact us.